What difference a water softener can make to your household.
Rain falling from the sky comes down naturally as soft water. It's only when that clean, pure rain filters through the ground that it picks up minerals like calcium, magnesium, lime, and even chalk before arriving in the public water supply. Through a simple installation process, your home can enjoy the many benefits of soft water all the time.
Here are eight immediate effects that water softeners deliver to your daily life.
1. Less limescale and fewer hard water stains - With salt as the only mineral in your newly softened water, you'll notice a generally cleaner home in many ways. Those hard water stains on your shower doors will be gone for good.
2. Better bathing experiences - From baby's bath time to your morning shower, soft water makes all the difference. Enjoy epic bubbles in your bath plus soap and shampoo lather that's second to none.
3. Softer clothing with less wear and tear - Soft water leaves your clothes softer and cleaner. The low mineral content helps to keep the cleansing process as gentle on your clothes as possible.
4. Shinier chrome fixtures - When soft water splatters in your sink or tub, it won't leave quite the same aftermath as the hard water does. You'll love how much your mirrors and fixtures sparkle once you make the switch.
5. Reduced damage to appliances - Hard water is just that - hard on your clothing, your surfaces, and hard on your appliances. Soft water is gentler all around and can actually help to prolong the lifetime of your refrigerator, dishwasher, and washing machine, to name a few.
6. Longer lifetimes on water-dependent electronics - Home water appliances like coffeemakers, humidifiers, and indoor fountains rely on water to do their jobs. Soft water runs through the components much better than hard water, leaving little to no residue behind.
7. Swifter water heating - Soft water warms up more quickly than hard water, so you should notice a difference with your water temperatures right away.
8. Simpler cleaning - Your cleaning chores become easier and the results truly shine. Soft water lathers nicely and leaves surfaces clean and pure.
Your family uses water throughout the day for many tasks--bathing, cleaning, cooking, and of course, drinking. Water softeners truly change the experience even from the first days using a water softening system. Make the switch and enjoy water that's as pure as Mother Nature's rain.