Water treatment experts recommend drinking filtered water as part of your healthy diet and to reduce the risk of kidney disease.
Installing a whole house water filter will bring the following benefits to your household:
- Chemicals and, most importantly, chlorine – are removed as soon as they enter your home’s plumbing system, so they are no longer released into the air.
- The dangerous chemicals and chlorine are no longer embedded in your clothing, as well, because they have been removed from water which was used for washing.
- The breathing conditions such as asthma and allergies can be significantly alleviated by using a whole house water filtering system, as the filter system removes the chemicals which evaporate from the water used in dishwashing, washing, cooking, etc.
- In addition, the filtered water ensures protection from carcinogenic effects of drinking and inhaling chlorine and other dangerous chemicals.
- Whole house water filtering system will also serve as the last protection barrier for your home in cases when municipal water treatment and sanitation systems fail to detect or stop the dangerous bacterial contamination of tap water. So, you filter system will protect yours and your family’s health.